Linggo, Pebrero 7, 2016

WHAT IS IN MATHRIX?
www.mathrixservicesprovider.com / https://www.facebook.com/mathrixtutors/

A lot of people always say that it is neither the money, businesses nor properties is the best gift that we can receive from our parents, but Education. And as for me, its true. It took many years before I realized how much I should value my studies, it took maybe a decade for me to seriously shape up and get out of the shell that I am living in. It is not really easy, not that easy to come out from my comfort zone when it is the way of life that I used to lived in.www.mathrixservicesprovider.com

The road that I took to be able to reach this journey is a crooked one. I can say that I already experienced most of the worst events that can happen in a student’s life. Most, but not all. As day passes by, I realized that for me to get what I do not have, I must do something what I have not done yet and that’s what I am doing for the past 5 years. www.mathrixservicesprovider.com

Now, I am about to end my educational studies, but without a Latin honor. For me, what I am really trying to have, is not the honors but the experiences that has become the fruits of my 5 years education in De La Salle University - Dasmarinas. Before I graduate, I am one of the proudest people who can boast to others that I became a part of Mathrix Education, a tutorial center that offers home based, all academic and non-academic subjects. www.mathrixservicesprovider.com

 I had a chance to teach also, but I am more of doing the marketing for Mathrix. I am glad that the people behind it, trusted my capabilities to put it into actions, into reality. Are you having difficulties to your studies? Mathrix Education is here to help you. All you have to do is to contact their number:  09292430696 or 09773623849
, you can also email them at emathrix@gmail.com and visit their website at www.meteachers.com for more information. Once you have made up you mind to avail their services, I can assure you that everything will be at its best because even the CEO of Mathrix himself, Sir Florence Sangrenes, is a very kind and down to earth man, he always makes sure that everyone in Mathrix office is treated very well. Truly, in Mathrix Education, all the results are fruitful. www.mathrixservicesprovider.com

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento